Thursday, September 23, 2010

Child and Baby Photo Ideas: Reuse Party Banners

These photos by Carla McLemore Photography are so beautiful!  When I saw the newborn photos she took of my baby cousin Eleanor, I was so honored to see the Party Banner I designed for her mommy's pink and green baby shower in the pictures!


Baby Photo Props Party Banner

It shows how versatile Party Banners for babies and children can be.  I know clients order these to have at baby showers and hang in the baby's nursery afterwards, but this is the first time I've seen one used as baby photography propsWhat a fantastic idea! You could also have a Party Banner that spells your child's age to use in their annual portraits and reuse at their birthday party that year. 


Baby Picture Ideas Party Banner

Ideas for using and reusing Party Banners:
  • Baby Showers
  • Nursery Decor
  • Newborn Photos
  • Annual Kids' Portraits
  • Birthday Parties
  • Gifts for Friends 
I'm all about getting the most bang for your buck!  Have you reused your Party Banners in any creative ways?


Featured Handmade Items by Belly Feathers
Scalloped Circle Party Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.